Did you know that the majority of productions at the State Theatre are put on my third-parties renting the theatre as a venue for their event? If your business or organization is interested in renting the State Theatre, you’ll find all the information you need to start the process below.
An Overview of the Theatre Rental Process
The theatre rental process isn’t terribly complicated. However, due to tight schedules and staffing requirements, it’s important to begin the process well in advance of your event. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Our rental process in a nutshell:
- Request and complete an application to begin the process. [application link]
- Review contract, insurance requirements, and liability waiver.
- Sign contract and provide our team with your event marketing and ticket sales information.
- Your event will be added to our production calendar.
- Any additional services as outlined in your contract will be carried out, e.g., ticket sales, marketing, posters, social media, radio, etc.
- You will be provided with detailed instructions for using the theatre, checking in, rehearsal time, etc.
- Meet with theatre staff, e.g., sound and lighting team, to prepare for your event.
- Curtain call!
Price List and Rental Request Application
Important Documents, e.g. Terms and Conditions, Example Contracts, Insurance and Liability info, etc.
If you are interested in renting the theatre, you can also request to review our current rental terms and see example contracts as well as insurance requirements and our liability release.